Friday, August 6, 2010

The way I am

Was waiting for a friend to arrive the other day and was listening to a song. I decided that i'd listen really closely to the words instead of getting so caught up in the rhythm!

"*I aint got no money, I have no money to go on a date.. cant even by you flowers, but together we could be the perfect soul mates!
-We can work without the perks just you and me
*I don't need the cheese or the car keys, I like you just the way you are
-I ain't got no Visa, I ain't got no Red American Express, We can't go nowhere exotic, It don't matter 'cause I'm the one that loves you best!"

As I was listening, it came to my attention, Wow, why dont we love people for who they are now; not just loving them with the expectation that they will change later.

It's just like, when we focus on God all the extra things will fall into place. But by then when the extra things fall into place, we dont even care about them because we are so wrapped up in the relationship that we are in with him!

So, it's cool to be treated sometimes as it makes things bonus special, but if we have our relationship downpacked first, the lil gifts after are so much more special because it doesnt matter about the quality of gifts as they are gifted out of love! So cool.

Of course, in relation to God and our personal relationsip with him, when we are wrapped up in his love, if there is wrong in our lives we want to change!

Let's love with no exceptions! And with no excpetions judge others; for the way we judge, is the way we will be judged in return.

Let's love others the way God loves us, how strong will things be then. God is everywhere! Love-Love!

No comments:

Post a Comment