Friday, August 13, 2010

The little things matter!

I think it's really important to try our best in everything we do.

Today at work I had to put labels on these bottles, I kinda just flung them on there (didnt really worry about making them real straight. After I had finished and filled the bottles up with goodness, the boss came over to me and checked them out. "Let's make these labels straight aye. This is the worst thing for technicians, you would fail at being a technician, badly." - *Continues to drag the stinkness on for a while longer...* (LOL, I was thinking, what the heck! I actually think that was the first time someone actually insulted me like that, EVER! I laughed to myself because of that, and thought, just as well im not wanting to be a technician then, huh! haha oh dear!)

It just made me think, there may be things that dont worry you and you may think you dont have to be perfect there, but I think it is so important to give it your all in that area anyways.

-"In all the work you are doing, work the best you can. Work as if you were doing it for the Lord, not for people!"

No comments:

Post a Comment