Thursday, November 4, 2010

Lord of Lords.

Beholding Your beauty is all that I long for, to worship You Jesus is my sole desire. For this very heart you have shaped for your pleasure, purposed to lift Your Name high!

Here in surrender in pure adoration I enter Your courts with an offering of praise! I am Your servant come to bring you glory, as is fit for the work of your hands.

Now unto the Lamb who sits on the throne be glory and honour and praise; all of creation resounds with the song, worship and praise Him the Lord of lords.

Spirit now living and dwelling within me, keep my eyes fixed ever on Jesus' face, let not the things of this world ever sway me, I'll run 'til I finish the race!

Now unto the Lamb who sits on the throne be glory and honour and praise. All of eternity echoes the song, worship and praise Him, the Lord of lords.

Holy Lord you are holy, Jesus Christ is t h e Lord. Now unto the Lamb who sits on the throne be glory and honour and praise. Call all the sinners to join in the song, worship and praise Him the Lord of lords!

- Brooke Fraser.

No comments:

Post a Comment