Thursday, December 2, 2010

Hope is not lost

Hope. Waaa what a strong word.
A while ago I had a thought when I was writing a little birthday comment to someone...

What I started to type was... I “hope” you have a good day... but then I was like no... there is no reason to not have a good day so I began to retype the sentence saying... “have” a good day... I thought about it and I was like no, “hope” is better, because I can hope for them that they will have a fabulous day!

Hope is so powerful. There is always hope. Hope is empowering and exciting.
...These three things remain... faith, HOPE and love.

Don’t dismiss the hope that you know exists. “Faith is being sure of what you hope for and certain of what you do not see.”

So, it’s like you have faith that they will have a good day. That’s choice.!

I love that we can stand strong for people around us. If one friend is down and feeling discouraged, we can come alongside them and boost them up with the faith and hope that we have within us, for them! Waa, how neat is that, that we can be a light for people who are feeling off track.. We are all in this together! Don’t shut yourself out. We love you! There is Hope for you. WE will hold the Hope for you, you can do it :)

No comments:

Post a Comment